Convert your M1A/M14 rifle to an M25 Tactical Rifle or USMC Designated
Marksman Rifle as currently being used by elite U.S. Special Operations
units. Stock choice for the M25 is the McMillan M3A. The DMR rifle
features the McMillan M2A stock with the full pistol grip for use on
pre-ban M1A/M14 rifles. Features of the new stocks boasts an adjustable
saddle cheekpiece for high scope use, recoil pad spacer system, and a
fuller forend. Rifle can be fitted with any of the Leupold, Unertl,
Night Force, or U.S. Optics telescopes. Additional optional features and
• Springfield Armory commercial M1A action.
• Krieger stainless heavy match grade M1A/M14 barrel. Twist rates
available in 10”, 11” or 12”. • Headspace cut with 7.62mm pull-through match reamer.
• McMillan Fiberglass M2A or M3A stock, your color choice. • Single lugged M1A receiver is Devcon bedded to the stock using the 5
pillar method. Stock liner is not used. • Sealed finish on unbedded
interior areas of McMillan fiberglass stock. • Adjustable saddle cheekpiece. • Adjustable spacer butt pad system. • Trigger honed for 3 to 3-1/2 lbs.
• Moly-teflon coated barreled action providing added protection from
weather and handling. • National Match front and rear sights. •
National Match welded one-piece gas cylinder and front stock band.
• Smith Enterprise scope mount or Springfield Armory scope mount
• Vortex flash hider optional